FRUIT AND VEGETABLE CARVING
Who can Participate?
Undergraduates and postgraduates registered for the conference MY NUTRICON – 2022 are eligible for participation
Date: 9th December 2022
Prize: Attractive prizes to be won. All the participants will get participation certificate.
Entry fees: No entry fees
- Registration for conference is mandatory for participation.
- Participation can be either individual or team of 2 members.
- Fruit and vegetable carvings should be made at the venue.
- Each participant/ team can do 2 carvings of either fruit/ vegetable or including both.
- Vegetables and fruits to be brought by participants.
- No flowers other than those sculpted out of fruits or vegetables are encouraged.
- Time given is 60 minutes.
- All pieces are to be made of entirely edible food. No plastic supports in frames.
- Added colors are acceptable provided they are food grade quality.
- Extra emphasis will be placed on the use of the natural shapes and colors of the fruits or vegetables and how they are used to support and enhance each other.
- All tools including hand tools like chisels, knives, saws, drills, angle cutters, shaped cutters, power drimmels, other power tools like squares whichever is required should be carried by the participants.
- The nutritive value of the fruit or the vegetable used for carving by them should be listed.
*Prior registration is mandatory. Register before 6th December 2022*
To Register for the event call:
Call / WhatsApp
Dr Anchu R Nath – 9539024310